- 1lb fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 TBSP butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread out your trimmed asparagus stalks so they are evenly distributed.
- Brush the asparagus with your melted butter to coat them evenly. You can use more butter if desired.
- Sprinkle the asparagus with cheese, salt, pepper, and minced garlic.
- Depending on the thickness of the asparagus, bake for 8 - 10 minutes. You want them a bit soft, but not mushy.
- Serve immediately!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 106Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 465mgCarbohydrates: 6gNet Carbohydrates: 4gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 5g
This Nutrition Panel is provided as a courtesy and we try to be accurate, but feel free to make your own calculations. Research indicates that sugar alcohols do not affect blood glucose levels in many people, but does for some. As we are all bio-individual, the best way to know for certain is to test yourself