We love savoury, spicy food! I grow several varieties of hot peppers every year. Jalapeños are at the top of the list because they are so versatile and can be used in so many different recipes. You could really substitute any hot pepper if you wanted, habaneros are a close second for us!
- 2 lb chicken breasts cooked and diced
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chicken broth/bone broth
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup red or green jalapeno, diced
- 2 TBSP garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Topping / Garnish:
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 jalapeno thinly sliced (optional)
- 2 TBSP garlic minced (or 2 tsp garlic powder/granules)
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- Preheat your oven to 350F, with the rack in the center.
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add mayonnaise, sour cream and mix well. Add cheddar, bacon, jalapeños, garlic, salt and pepper, mixing again. Finally add chicken stock and mix well.
- Add cooked chicken and broccoli to your cheese mixture, stirring to coat evenly. Pour into a greased 3 or 3.5-quart casserole dish.
- Garnish with additional cheese, bacon and jalapeños.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 35 - 40 minutes, until golden and bubbly. Serve immediately
This recipe freezes well if you want to add it to your meal prep routine so that you have a quick meal ready in a flash! Pair this with a leafy green salad to complete your meal.
All recommended product links on this page are products we use and love. Some links may be affiliate links where we earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 581 Total Fat: 38g Saturated Fat: 14g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 20g Cholesterol: 171mg Sodium: 1161mg Carbohydrates: 9g Net Carbohydrates: 7g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 3g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 50g