THESE will become your new favorite if you love peanut butter and chocolate!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 2 Tbsp ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Classic Sweetener
- 60g bag Epic Pork Rinds (I like using the Pink Himalayan variety), coarsely crushed
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- 6 oz sugar free chocolate, (Krisda chips)
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- Line a 6 x 9 pan with parchment, including the sides. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, melt butter, almond butter and sweetener over medium-low heat.
- Stir in coconut and crushed pork rinds mixing well to coat. Press into your prepared pan and chill for about an hour.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Pour over the chilled base, and set back into the fridge to set.
- Cut into 24 pieces. Store in the fridge as the chocolate becomes very soft at room temperature.
All recommended product links on this page are products we use and love. Some links may be affiliate links where we earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 157 Total Fat: 12g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 13mg Sodium: 78mg Carbohydrates: 10g Net Carbohydrates: 1g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 0g Sugar Alcohols: 8g Protein: 4g