THESE will become your new favorite if you love peanut butter and chocolate! Simple to make, a hit at every gathering. These freeze well!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 2 Tbsp ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Classic Sweetener
- 60g bag Epic Pork Rinds (I like using the Pink Himalayan variety), coarsely crushed
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- 6 oz sugar free chocolate, (Krisda chips)
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- Line a 6 x 9 pan with parchment, including the sides. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, melt butter, almond butter and sweetener over medium-low heat.
- Stir in coconut and crushed pork rinds mixing well to coat. Press into your prepared pan and chill for about an hour.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Pour over the chilled base, and set back into the fridge to set.
- Cut into 24 pieces. Store in the fridge as the chocolate becomes very soft at room temperature.
All recommended product links on this page are products we use and love. Some links may be affiliate links where we earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 157Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 78mgCarbohydrates: 10gNet Carbohydrates: 1gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gSugar Alcohols: 8gProtein: 4g
This Nutrition Panel is provided as a courtesy and we try to be accurate, but feel free to make your own calculations. Research indicates that sugar alcohols do not affect blood glucose levels in many people, but does for some. As we are all bio-individual, the best way to know for certain is to test yourself