This delicious crunch salad is a hit at home or at potlucks! Super simple to make and very tasty! Switch up the nuts that go in it, change up the cheddar to a “fancy” cheese and make it your own. You can even do half and half broccoli and cauliflower!
- 3 cups bite-sized broccoli florets
- 3 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 TBPS pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup old cheddar, shredded
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 TBSP Apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Mix all the dressing ingredients until well combined.
- Place all the salad ingredients into a large mixing bowl so you have room to mix.
- Pour dressing over top of the salad and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour or overnight.
- Garnish with additional cheese or bacon if desired.